Relished birthday party

This is a poem that I wrote on behalf of my daughter S. Maya, who is now in 4 std. She thoroughly enjoyed the birthday party hosted by her friend Kaavya on Dec 29th 2009. With the help of the detailed description that Maya gave, I wrote this poem.

Happy birthday Kaavya
From your dear friend Maya

The birthday party was full of fun
With lots of prizes to be won!

I enjoyed not only the pony ride
But also the swing, ladders and the slide

There were riddles, puzzles and games galore
Not only for kids but also for the adults to explore

My aunt said that the “Houseful” game was nice
For which she won a golden purse as prize

Be it stacking coins, vegetable passing or bead stringing
My grandma felt that everything was interesting

Getting a chance to play with real animals and birds
Oh my! I just can’t express my happiness in words

The balloon bursting had lots of surprises in store
I managed to collect stickers, golden glitters and lots more

Though my mom felt sad to have missed the party
My happiness & enjoyment made her feel very hearty

With cakes, bhelpuris, samosas & potato chips to eat
The party was nothing short of a wonderful treat!!

Bamboola Play School was a great choice
With greenery around and away from noise

Kudos to the organizers and especially your parents
Who shower you with love that never ends

Hope you liked my gift – Bow bow!
I know you would definitely love

And here’s a big hug
For the cute mug

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class Photos starting from LKG