Maya's Achievements

1. Painting Competition conducted by Mylapore Academy




Maya receiving the third prize in the painting competition conducted by Mylapore Academy on the occasion of Children's day.



In this photo, you can see me also on the stage with an old certificate. Actually 30 years back I got consolation prize in the painting competition conducted by the same Mylapore Academy. When I showed them the certificate (1978), the panel of the Mylapore Academy were surprised. Some members are still working there. Another person said the Chairman at that time was his father. They were so happy and asked me to show it to the Chief Guest on the stage. That was a great moment for me.


2. Painting Competition conducted by World of Titan in 2010


This is the photocopy of Maya's Art - Topic was My city Green city




Maya's Participation certificate from the World of Titan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class Photos starting from LKG